- — Jeannine Rathod (@JeannineRathod)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:47:07Now kwame can serve Detroit as he should of all along, from a prison cell. Every guilty count deserved. Finally a good day for Detroit
- — Chris Gautz (@ChrisGautz)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:46:56The minimum wage for most jobs in federal prison tops out at 40 cents per hour. It will take Kwame a lot longer now to pay back Detroit.
- — Mike Larson (@Milarso)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:48:05
- — Paula Pasche (@paulapasche)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:47:58The Kwame Kilpatrick jury must be so relieved to be done with this. Kilpatrick stunned according to courtroom reports. Guilty, guilty ....
- — Harrison English (@HarrisonEnglish)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:47:19Kwame must be stunned after getting away with so much for so long.. Good to see that criminal going where he belongs
- — Shawn Ley (@ShawnLeyLive)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:47:20If this was a fight, they'd stop it. What do you think of #Kwame Kilpatrick & Bobby Ferguson being found guilty of racketeering & extortion?