- — Jeannine Rathod (@JeannineRathod)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:47:07Now kwame can serve Detroit as he should of all along, from a prison cell. Every guilty count deserved. Finally a good day for Detroit
- — Chris Gautz (@ChrisGautz)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:46:56The minimum wage for most jobs in federal prison tops out at 40 cents per hour. It will take Kwame a lot longer now to pay back Detroit.
- — Mike Larson (@Milarso)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:48:05
- — Paula Pasche (@paulapasche)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:47:58The Kwame Kilpatrick jury must be so relieved to be done with this. Kilpatrick stunned according to courtroom reports. Guilty, guilty ....
- — Harrison English (@HarrisonEnglish)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:47:19Kwame must be stunned after getting away with so much for so long.. Good to see that criminal going where he belongs
- — Shawn Ley (@ShawnLeyLive)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:47:20If this was a fight, they'd stop it. What do you think of #Kwame Kilpatrick & Bobby Ferguson being found guilty of racketeering & extortion?
Kwame convicted, Detroit reacts
On March 11, 2013, a federal jury convicted former Detroit Mayor on a number of corruption, racketeering and mail fraud charges that will result in "decades" of prison time, according to sentencing guidelines. Here's what Metro Detroit had to say about it on Twitter.
byJames David Dickson80 Views