A feast for the Senses
- Last night more than 35 UN diplomats attended a unique dinner hosted by the Israeli Mission to the UN and Access Israel. The full course meal simulated disability & sensory loss in order to promote awareness to accessibility for people with disabilities.
- First Course: diplomats experienced blindness:
- Once everyone could see again, Israel's Deputy Permanent Representative, Ambassador David Roet, welcomed the guests:
- Main course: Guests tried to eat their meal with limited ability to move their hands:
- Desert: how do you order your favorite, if you can't hear the waiter?
Innovative Technology for a Better Quality of Life for People with Disabilities