- Shelter Cove Community Park will be rocking every Friday night from 7-10 p.m. All you need is a blanket or a beach chair for this family-friendly concert series.
Where: Shelter Cove Community Park
When: Every Friday 7-10 p.m. through Aug. 18
June 16 - The Headliners
June 23 - Deas-Guyz
June 30 - Target the Band
July 7 - Cranford Hollow
July 14 - Deas-Guyz
July 21 - Lowcountry Boil
July 28 - The Headliners
Aug. 4 - The Headliners
Aug. 11 - Cranford Hollow
Aug. 18 - Deas-Guyz
- The May River has some fantastic sunsets that are even better with live music, cold beer, and delicious food from local vendors at the Bluffton Sunset Celebration held every month. Here are the upcoming dates and times:
5-9 p.m. June 16 “Blues and Brews on the Bluff” with Julie Gribble, "Georgia" Kyle Shiver, Bottles and Cans, and Paradoxals & The Chiggers
5-9 p.m. July 20 Paradoxals & The Chiggers
4-9 p.m. July 21 Two Guys from OCD and The Horan Brothers Band
4- 9 p.m. Sept. 16 End of the Summer Blowout
Where: Oyster Factory Park
Cost: $5 with proceeds going to charity
- Head to the heart of Coligny Plaza to heat up your summer nights with live, local and awesome music.
When : Tuesday- Friday, Sundays at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesdays - Island sounds with Keith Ransom
Wednesdays - the Gary Byrd Band (classic rock)
Thursdays - Bluffton's own, the Nice Guys
Fridays - Downtown Dance Party with DJ Crush
Sundays - Los Elias (Latin and American music)
Starting June 15, Shannon Tanner and the Oyster Reefers will play an island-inspired live concert Thursday nights at 7 p.m. for Parrot Palooza. The event is free.
- Head out to Palmetto Bluff for six hot nights on the village greens of Wilson Village and Moreland Village this summer. Gates open at 5 p.m. Concert begins at 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $25 per car at the gate. Proceeds benefit Family Promise of Beaufort County
June 6 -- Cranford Hollow at Moreland Village
June 20 -- Deas-Guyz at Wilson Village
July 11 -- Tell Scarlet at Wilson Village
July 25 -- The Bushels at Moreland Village
August 8 -- Bottles & Cans at Wilson Village
- Harbour Town will be jamming with the familiar voice of Gregg Russell, who has been playing on the island for decades, from Sunday to Friday every week.
Where: Harbour Town
Cost: Sea Pines guest pass or pay $6 per car to get through security gate
When: 8 p.m. May 31-Aug. 25 every night except Saturdays