- — IUPUI Wellness (@IUPUIwellness)Fri, May 16 2014 14:33:50"Part of being a good bystander is not just getting someone help, but helping people manage the world around them" #StepUP2014KC
- — Jackie Paquette (@jpaquette)Fri, May 16 2014 01:53:25
- — Megan Swingle (@meganaileen13)Fri, May 16 2014 15:08:44When you use "less than" language towards other groups of people, you inspire silence towards the abuse that is happening. #StepUP2014KC
- — Krista Bailey Murphy (@CHCDeanKBM)Thu, May 15 2014 16:12:20In the end, it is not the words of our enemies that will hurt the most, it's the silence of our friends. #StepUP2014KC
- — Gary Williams (@docgwilliams)Thu, May 15 2014 16:14:32"In the end what will hurt the most is not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends." #StepUP2014KC
Step UP! Program Recap: Kansas City
The Step UP! Program is a bystander intervention program for colleges and universities, and works in collaboration with the NCAA Sports Science Institute. "Train the Trainer" training was held in Kansas City May 15-16, 2014.
byInside the NCAA206 Views