- Anthony was reportedly greeted by about eight fans and a No. 7 jersey at the Lakers facility
- The Lakers reportedly worked to impress Anthony with trophies, courtesy, and a touch of Hollywood
- — John Cendana (@JohnCendana_)Thu, Jul 03 2014 22:18:44
- — Mike Bresnahan (@Mike_Bresnahan)Thu, Jul 03 2014 22:31:53Lakers went Hollywood for part of their presentation to Carmelo. Biz team presented a short video done by "The Matrix" producer Joel Silver.
- — Arye Abraham (@aryeabraham1)Thu, Jul 03 2014 19:19:08In addition to the Lakers meeting with Melo, Kobe Bryant will speak to Anthony privately this weekend in Newport Beach. #CountOnArye
- Can Phil Jackson trump Jeanie Buss?
- — David Brickley (@DavidjBrickley)Thu, Jul 03 2014 22:11:59Jeanie Buss pitches Melo, now Phil Jackson and Fisher will, then Kobe will close. What a dysfunctional family. #RealityTV
- Can anyone trump the Bulls? NBA fans had their own opinions
- It remains to be seen! Follow @MarkG_Medina on Twitter for Lakers updates as they happen.
What will Melo do? Carmelo Anthony rolls into L.A. to meet with Lakers
NBA free agent Carmelo Anthony visited Los Angeles and met with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, executive Jim Buss, team president Jeanie Buss, and others on Thursday, June 3. Rumors were that he would later meet with Kobe and the New York Knicks, separately, while in town.
byInside SoCal Sports510 Views