- — Impetus - PEF (@ImpetusPEF)Thu, Mar 20 2014 15:44:21Do you know of a programme/charity successfully helping young people gain work experience, qualifications or find a job? #ready4work
- — Gary Seaman (@GSeaman72)Thu, Mar 20 2014 16:15:32
- — Impetus - PEF (@ImpetusPEF)Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:01:23We want to know what interviewers look for in young candidates! Are they required to have experience of the specific role they applied for?
- — Impetus - PEF (@ImpetusPEF)Mon, Mar 24 2014 14:08:53
- — HarrodsCareers (@HarrodsCareers)Mon, Mar 24 2014 15:30:44@ImpetusPEF Hi there, thanks for your tweet. It depends on a specific role, but generally passion, commitment and eagerness to learn.
- — O2 Careers (@O2Careers)Mon, Mar 24 2014 17:19:18@ImpetusPEF We love candidates with a Digital Mindset. Those who can demonstrate Leadership qualities and are Agile at problem solving.
- — BBC Recruitment (@BBCRecruitment)Thu, Mar 27 2014 14:28:57
What skills do employers look for in young recruits? What works to prepare young people to find and keep jobs? What does "employable" mean today?