- Trainings, conferences, seminars, visiting sessions and networking events are some of the topics on the rich calendar of events that the TOM entrepreneurs experienced in Amsterdam.
DAY 1 - October 27th 2014
- Impact Hub Amsterdam, the home base for the following week welcomed the TOM entrepreneurs. Accompanied by Impact Hub Firenze, at its well designed, functional and inspiring location, we start the day with a good cup of @Moyeecoffee!
In a first informal-but-efficient meeting, Tatiana Glad co-founder of Impact Hub Amsterdam, explained the basic importance to create a translocal network to help each other and to get new inputs and social entrepreneurial practices. The TOM project is the proof for the need of a multi Hub approach to drive social innovation forward.
- — Samuele Rossi (@SamueleRossiEV)Sun, Oct 26 2014 23:39:52
- — Tatiana Glad (@tdglad)Mon, Oct 27 2014 21:01:06
- AN IMMERSION IN THE AMSTERDAM CULTURE: VISIT AT THE AMSTERDAM MUSEUM
- With great privilege, the TOM group has been hosted by the director of the Amsterdam Museum Paul Spies.
In a private guided tour, Paul took the entrepreneurs in a deep dive in the specific DNA of Amsterdam. Revealing the 4 key elements: 1) civic virtue, 2) spirit of enterprise, 3) freedom of thought and 4) creativity.
DAY 2 - October 28th
- “DE HALLEN AMSTERDAM” TOUR
- De Hallen Amsterdam is now a centre for media, culture, fashion, food and crafts. The building, where once the first electric trams in Amsterdam were serviced, has been granted a new life. In the former tram depot, you now find De Hallen Amsterdam, right in the middle of the 19th century district Amsterdam West. An official monument built between 1902 and 1928,
- In De Hallen the TOM entrepreneurs get inspiration by some social enterprises settled there.
- WORKSHOP: PITCHING
Tuscany On The Move @Impact Hub Amsterdam
We hosted 9 Italian social entrepreneurs interested to know more about #socent systems. In “5-days full immersion" we found out how Amsterdam enables social entrepreneurship via an unique eco-system. You'll find the participants in challenging context aimed to extract their greatest potential.