- We announced the 1st Annual Making a Difference Awards to a packed crowd. First up, author and icon Riane Eisler. If you haven't, do yourself a favor and read her classic book, now in 36 countries, "The Chalice and the Blade."
- Cheers for Guys Who Get It. Congrats to our first winner, Mike Kaufmann of Cardinal Health's Pharma segment.
- Next up: Brenda Wright, a leader of leaders.
- Last but not least, IWL recognized Cecilia Zamora, president of the National Association for Commissions on Women and executive director of the Latino Council.
- It was an enthusiastic and inspired audience.
- Thursday was the San Francisco launch of The Women's Book, published by a dynamic group of individuals and friends. Keynote speaker: the one and only Arianna Huffington, who has just written "Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder."
- — Tanya Monsef Bunger (@TMonsefBunger)Thu, Mar 27 2014 19:56:06
- — Denise Brosseau (@thoughtleadrlab)Thu, Mar 27 2014 19:56:52
- — Laurie Kretchmar (@LKhere)Thu, Mar 27 2014 19:45:00
- — Tanya Monsef Bunger (@TMonsefBunger)Thu, Mar 27 2014 19:46:32
Highlights from IWL's THRIVE conference
Dozens of women and a few men joined us for our "Don't Just Survive, THRIVE" conference March 26-27, 2014 in Redwood Shores, CA. Here are some highlights from our awards reception and luncheon with keynote speaker Arianna Huffington.
byInstitute for Women's Leadership134 Views