- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 18:58:12Your Penn State ID is 9 digits, while your access account ID looks like this: abc1234. It's also your e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 18:59:54Make sure you only install ONE piece of anti-virus software on your computer. Having more than one can be harmful, not helpful!
- — Jordan (@JordanRocksIT)Tue, May 20 2014 20:08:07The IT Service Desk has 2 locations - one in the Knowledge Commons in Pattee Library and this one in Wagner... https://vine.co/v/MH53bYAbTip
- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 19:00:40The IT Service desk helps with wifi access, backing up and transferring data, malware removal, troubleshooting, and hardware diagnostics.
- — IT Training (@psuITStraining)Mon, Jul 28 2014 12:27:05
- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 19:02:03Remember to register your wired devices one week before you move in by visiting http://www.rescom.psu.edu/ResCom/getting-connected/registration.cfm …
- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 19:03:53WebMail, Angel, and eLion are basically the three musketeers of technology at PSU! Learn how to use them early on.
- — Penn State SOTP (@PennStateSOTP)Tue, May 13 2014 19:04:51When you activate your account at NSO this summer, it can take 24-48 hours for your Penn State e-mail to become activated.
Technology @ Penn State
Remember meeting Jordan in the Technology @ Penn State presentation during New Student Orientation? The great news is that Jordan's story is all here in social media... making it easy for your to find the helpful information you need!