- Spiritual is a global phenomenon – one that transcends nations, cultures and even religious beliefs. Individuals draw strength, courage and resolve through their spiritual beliefs – beliefs that even allow them to make sense of the world around them.
- There are an abundance of good books published about spirituality. One of the most widely-read and accepted book on spirituality is Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist. This life parable has sold more than 65 million copies worldwide and been translated into 56 different languages – setting a Guinness world record for the most translated book by a living author.
- Some books are timeless classics, read by the masses. Others take you by surprise and stay with you long after you’ve finished the final page.
- The 5 books you need to read are -
- The Secret
The Celestine Prophecy
The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
The Road Less Travelled
- For more on this article please see the link below -