- The last day of IDC was held in the city of LEGO - Billund! Unfortunately we did have some wifi problems but as you can see it did succeed to post something on the social media anyway!
- We all drove together in busses
- And then the day started!
- After the introduction we had the closing keynote where many were inspired by Marilyn Fleer
- — Jessica Korte (@jesskorte)Fri, Jun 20 2014 08:12:35#idcdk Young children's use of creative tools -the demands and motives aided through digital play in early childhood activity settings
- — Spraoi School (@SpraoiSchool)Fri, Jun 20 2014 10:18:45
- Afterwards the participants had three opportunities: Workshop Foras, a trip to LEGO IDEA House or a visit to the LEGO Factory
- Today was also a day of lunch bags
- We ended the day with a panel talk
IDC DK 2014 Friday
Each day we will make a resumé of the activities on the social media - mostly Twitter. Friday june 20 was the last conference day and where we moved IDC from Aarhus to Billund and here are some of the highlights!