- — SIANI Agriculture (@SIANIAgri)Tue, Feb 11 2014 04:32:05
- — ASB Partnership (@asb_partnership)Tue, Feb 11 2014 04:34:54#WCA2014: "Develop research and deliver solutions to farmers, oftentimes we preach but do not deliver solutions to the farmers"
- — Christian Andres (@AgrRes4Develop)Tue, Feb 11 2014 05:07:23Donors come and go, but businesses stay there for a long time. Science has to work with the private sector! Bernard Giraud says #WCA2014
- — Enggar Paramita (@enggarparamita)Tue, Feb 11 2014 06:50:36Mohammed Haque: No other tree can match the yield of Poplar clones under pure agroforestry system. #WCA2014
- — AfriFem (@AfriFemFarmer)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:00:36
- — World Agroforestry (@ICRAF)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:00:22
- — Sandeep Sehgal (@sehgals1)Tue, Feb 11 2014 04:17:43Howard Shapiro (Chief Agricultural Officer, Mars Inc.) We have to change the ways of training our farmers to improve production. #WCA2014
- — CGIAR Climate SA (@cgiarclimate_SA)Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:39:36Farmers who burn cow dung to replace firewood, burn tree seeds contained in the dung limiting spread of trees Anne Kuria #WCA2014
- — Agroforestry Systems (@AgroforestrySys)Tue, Feb 11 2014 06:41:59Amy Ickowitz: Children living near forests have better quality diets than those in other rural area. #WCA2014
- — World Bank (@WorldBank)Tue, Feb 11 2014 11:05:17
- — Marina Cherbonnier (@MarinaDev)Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:45:32
- — WB Sustainable Dev (@wbsustaindev)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:05:12
WCA 2014 day 2
The World Congress on Agroforestry 2014 is being held in Delhi, India, 10 – 14 February 2014, organized by the World Agroforestry Centre, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, the Indian Society of Agroforestry and Global Initiatives.
byWorld Agroforestry4,090 Views