- Norfolk is not just one of the biggest agricultural regions in the UK. It is also home to many talented producers, who take the best raw ingredients from our farms and smallholders and turn them into delicious food and drink. Here's what just some of those wonderful people have been up to recently.
- These stories include some of the fantastic events happening across the county all year round. Search them out and enjoy the fresh tastes of Norfolk.
Norfolk's Own Cookbook - Everything Stops For Tea
- This year sees the launch of Norfolk's Own Cookbook - which is raising money for Marie Curie UK. Everyone involved in the project has given their services for free - including the writers, the photographer and 82 contributors. The independent bookshops that stock the book are also selling it without taking a cut; as a result, the full £20 cover price goes to the Marie Curie charity.
The Royal Norfolk Show 1-2 July 2015
- The Royal Norfolk Show is the biggest two-day agricultural show in the country and the highlight of the region's farming calendar. It is also a great family day out with a chance to try and buy delicious local food and drink. This year the event took place on two of the hottest days of the year and looked like attracting record crowds - again.
Norfolk Food and Drink Festival #NFAD15
- Norfolk Food and Drink (NFAD) is a not for profit organisation, backed by Anglia Farmers and many other sponsors. It promotes an amazing range of food and drink festivals across Norfolk all year round. From small village events to grand affairs such as the North Norfolk Food & Drink Festival at Holkham Hall, NFAD champions the producers and the events that celebrate the diversity of our county's food and drink community.