- Jaz, Annie, and Gabby from the Horniman Youth Panel took over our social media streams to scour the galleries in search of Game of Thrones related objects.
- First stop, the Natural History Gallery which proved fertile hunting grounds for animals related to the great houses of Westeros.
- No trip would be complete without a visit to the Aquarium and the Robot Zoo.
- The Hands on Base let us really get to grips with the lore.
- And that was it from our teens, but if there are more objects around the galleries be sure to let us know what we've missed out.
Teen Takeover: Game of Thrones
Our Horniman Youth Panel took over our Twitter feed as part of the Kids in Museums Takeover Day and led us on a Game of Thrones inspired tour of the galleries.
byHorniman Museum & Gardens191 Views