- Our team was joined by a group of savvy community managers to round out the panel: Ally Greer from Scoop.it (@allygreer), Evan Hamilton from UserVoice (@evanhamilton), Jonathan "Brew" Brewer from BTC Revolutions (@houseofbrew), and Van Riper from Google (@vanriper). The hangout had 76 participants who sent out 591 tweets in an hour span, from five different time zones around the world. Scroll down for some highlights from the #cmgrhangout:
- — DaveO from HootSuite (@daveohoots)Fri, Jan 18 2013 18:33:53Oh gonna be a busy day! HootSuite's last day in Railtown + #cmgrhangout starting shortly then more packing up, then rocking out w/ DOA
- — Susan Avello (@susanavello)Fri, Jan 18 2013 19:32:25
- — Evan Hamilton (@evanhamilton)Fri, Jan 18 2013 19:36:02"Sure it's software as a service etc, but really Hootsuite helps people achieve their dreams." Sell the story, not the specs. #cmgrhangout
- — Evan Hamilton (@evanhamilton)Fri, Jan 18 2013 19:41:43
On Friday, January 18, 2013 Tim McDonald of My Community Manager (mycmgr.com) hosted a virtual G+ hangout to talk all things international community building. We were thrilled to have our community team on the panel for the event.
byHootsuite Community1 Like56 Views