- High school seniors visit Hofstra University's Fall Open House on November 17, 2012. The event's official hashtag was #fallathofstra. Here's how our guests felt about the event
- — Hofstra Admission (@ApplyToHofstra)Sat, Nov 17 2012 13:11:45Good morning! Welcome to our Fall Open House! Tweet us your experience throughout the day with #fallathofstra
- — anna hogan (@heyitsanna17)Sat, Nov 17 2012 14:58:12#fallathofstra I can honestly say; of the 13 schools I have visited not one has felt just as perfect. Fingers crossed, HU class of 17<3
- We brought in the Hofstra pep band to energize the crowd. It was a big hit!
- — Courtney Pilnick (@courtneyrach)Sat, Nov 17 2012 14:00:33Love the things Hofstra does for open house..... Because we normally have a band playing in the student center?!
- — Dan Schaefer (@Dan_Schaef)Sat, Nov 17 2012 17:27:53@_shawn_michael just visited Hofstra and their glee club was singing. After their last song the one kid just goes SWERVE into the mic
- — shawn michael (@_shawn_michael)Sat, Nov 17 2012 17:29:24@Dan_Schaef ....if i saw that i think i would just rip up all applications and go to Hofstra. Im actually upset i missed that haahaha
- President Rabinowitz declares that "Hofstra swag is second to none"
Class of 2017: Fall Open House 11.17
High school seniors visit Hofstra University's Fall Open House on November 17, 2012. Here's how they felt about it.
byHofstra University52 Views