In a hurry?
- Heavy Duty Swivel Hunting Chairs
Best Heavy Duty Swivel Chair for 400 Pound Weight Capacity
Hunting Chairs for Big Men
✅ Millennium Treestands G100 Blind Chair
✅ Benchmaster Sniper Seat 360 Shooting Chair
✅ Redneck Outdoors Portable Hunting Chair
ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair
Swivel Hunting Chair UsesDuck Hunting
✅ What is the Best Heavy Duty Swivel Hunting Chair on the Market?
Most Comfortable Hunting Chair
360 Degree Swivel Hunting ChairsMillennium Treestands G100
Benchmaster Sniper 360
Millennium Shooting House Chair
Browning Camping Huntsman Chair
Alps Stealth Chair
Best Portable Hunting ChairCheap Portable Hunting Chair
- Being a successful deer hunter can be one of the most challenging things anyone will ever do. Do you want to know why its so hard to take down a big buck or doe for that matter? Its really simple actually. You see, the bigger a buck or doe gets, the older they are. like humans, deer become wiser with age. That is why it is important that all hunters know quality deer hunting tips that can make their hunt a successful one. There are many, many tips out there, but here are three deer hunting tips that really work.
- 1) Deer Calling: Determining what deer call to use is extremely important to your success. Your deer call needs to focus on which age/sex deer you are trying to attract. A lot of people focus their deer calls on what rut phase a deer is in, which is not what you want to do. Does respond to maternal/distress type deer calls. Bucks will respond to just about any deer call that you put out there. Also, dominant bucks will respond to mating calls, but it is not recommended that you use it. What type of deer your trying to call will ultimately determine what call you want to use. For does and young bucks use a distress call or fawn bawl. If your hunting just bucks use a social/low/ tending grunt. Finally, if your hunting dominant bucks you need to use a social/low/tending grunt or grunt snort.
- 2) Deer Rattling: Deer rattling is most effective in areas that have high buck to low doe ratios. Also, deer rattling is good to use in urban type areas where deer move around and river bottoms. Why do bucks respond to deer rattling? Its simple really. Bucks respond to deer rattling out of curiosity. The bucks want to know whose fighting and if there is a suitable doe with them. This is very important. Rattling works best when bucks are at the peak of their rut. Finally, you need to use deer rattling early in the morning while bucks are still searching for does. This is actually very effective and is one of the best deer hunting tips around.
- 3) Blocking Scents: Blocking scents can be used effectively at any time and it does not matter what phase of the rut it is. Some of the best blocking scents are actually the smell of a dog and a smelly sock. Also, in dense woods there may be numerous trails for the deer to move through. Take time at some point and block a few of the paths to funnel the deer towards you, which will give you a better shot in the long run.
- These are just a few deer hunting tips that people use to be successful hunters. While it seems simple, deer hunting can be very frustrating to those who do not take the right steps and implement the right plan. Obviously, which deer hunting tips you implement will depend on where you hunt and what type of deer you are hunting. Some tips will work better than others. Just make sure to find the perfect tip and hunting game plan for you. Article Source: http:// EzineArticles. com/928699
- Affiliate DisclosureThis site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon