The 5 Most-Read Stories of the Week
- Strike on Saudi Airport Leads to Port Closures in Yemen, Blocking Aid
Yemen is approaching a catastrophic situation as more than 7 million people are on the brink of famine.
- How a Rape Survivor Found the Courage to Fight for Justice in India
What should have been a short ride from one village to another in India turned into a nightmare that will haunt Kajal for the rest of her life. But she's fighting back.
- Singer Still Missing After Chechnya’s Anti-Gay Purge
Tomorrow marks three months since the disappearance of Zelim Bakaev, a Chechen pop-singer. There is little doubt he was targeted because of his sexual orientation. Chechnya, which local strongman Ramzan Kadyrov runs like his own fiefdom, is a place where people pay dearly for defying “traditional” norms.
- Philippines’ ‘War on Drugs’
The latest on President Duterte's murderous campaign that has led to the deaths of more than 12,000 Filipinos.
- Abuses of Women in Detention in North Korea
“My life was in his hands, so I did everything he wanted and told him everything he asked. How could I do anything else?”
Just Catching Up?
The Best from Social Media
- Quote of the Week
- Most viewed on Youtube...
- Best liked on Instagram...