- — Liesl Gerntholtz (@LieslHRW)Mon, Jan 23 2017 17:34:07
- Indicative of the fake news controversy this year and importance of the fact based investigations HRW conducts:
- — Bassam Khawaja (@Bassam_Khawaja)Tue, Jan 31 2017 06:27:25This is important. Not just about those stranded at US airports--but people around the world who are now cut off from families. https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/826295162431234050 …
Refugees Director Bill Frelick responds to this Donald Trump tweet: "Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!"
- — Bill Frelick (@BillFrelick)Thu, Feb 02 2017 04:01:42Correction: They are called "refugees" Further correction: The decision to take refugees is humanitarian, not "a dumb deal." @BillFrelick https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168 …
- — Andrew Stroehlein (@astroehlein)Tue, Feb 14 2017 05:55:51Shortest ever stint as national security advisor: Flynn brought down by free media reporting. Facts matter & demagogues like Trump fear them
- — Tara Sepehri Far (@sepehrifar)Mon, Mar 06 2017 17:47:35#MuslimBan still hurts me & my family. Today, when rejecting my family's visa application, the US officer asked them about my religion!
2017 - The Year in Human Rights Tweets
byHuman Rights Watch3,501 Views