In total, provided 264 expert panelist tweet answers as part of the three chats' 24 total questions (8 questions per chat) across three topic areas--rural health workforce, social determinants of health, and behavioral health.
Overall Chat Metrics:
- 4,455 tweets, including retweets
- 783 users
- 3.2M estimated reach (number of users who could have seen a tweet)
- 16.2M potential impressions (number of times an tweet could have been seen)
Additionally, the hashtag became a trending topic across Twitter twice during the 3-day relay:
- Monday, Nov. 13th at 3:37 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 15th at 3:15 p.m.
- 268,400 impressions
- 248 link clicks
- 909 retweets
- 912 likes
- 53 replies
- 1.1% engagement rate
Monday, November 13, 2017Rural Health Workforce
- 151 tweets
- 86,986 impressions
- 53 link clicks
- 234 retweets
- 225 likes
- 17 replies
- 1.0% engagement rate