- — Gia Gunn (@GiaGunn)Wed, Oct 11 2017 19:48:08Check out this amazing video about celebrating life and being visible! Thank you @HRC for including me in this💕 https://www.hrc.org/blog/hrc-celebrates-national-coming-out-day-with-video-highlighting-celebri …
- — Amy Siskind (@Amy_Siskind)Wed, Oct 11 2017 12:00:19Celebrating those who find their voice and embrace and love themselves today. Be brave. We got your back 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈#NationalComingOutDay
- — Adam Bouska (@bouska)Wed, Oct 11 2017 16:55:15Reminder: You don't have to come out for your sexuality to be valid. Celebrate those who do & support those who can't. #NationalComingOutDay
- — Ingrid Nilsen (@ingridnilsen)Wed, Oct 11 2017 17:08:06Happy #NationalComingOutDay! No matter where you are in your personal journey, remember that your presence is felt & you are worthy of love.
- — Will & Grace (@WillAndGrace)Mon, Oct 09 2017 18:30:05
- — Frankie James Grande (@FrankieJGrande)Wed, Oct 11 2017 11:23:55✨ I’m gay. 🌈 I’m proud. ✨ I’m happy. ✨ I’m supported. 🌈 I’m loved. 🌈 I’m here for u. ✨I’m unapologetically myself. 🌈 #NationalComingOutDay ✨
- — George Takei (@GeorgeTakei)Wed, Oct 11 2017 19:12:05Someday we'll no longer need #NationalComingOutDay. But for today, if you're ready to come out and tell your story, know we're here for you.
- — Planned Parenthood (@PPFA)Wed, Oct 11 2017 14:56:17
This October 11 marked the 29th annual National Coming Out Day. We recognize and celebrate all those who live their truth everyday. Here are some highlights from National Coming Out Day 2017.
byHuman Rights Campaign1,294 Views