- — Houston Police (@houstonpolice)Thu, Aug 31 2017 23:04:40
- — Daniel Cohan (@cohan_ds)Fri, Aug 25 2017 03:05:20My article from 2 years ago. Houston has had two more "100-year storms" since then, before #HurricaneHarvey. https://theconversation.com/could-hurricane-patricia-be-a-harbinger-of-storms-in-a-warming-climate-49851 …
- — Sylvester Turner (@SylvesterTurner)Sat, Sep 02 2017 23:03:48
- — Sylvester Turner (@SylvesterTurner)Sat, Sep 02 2017 23:02:17Also told @POTUS of urgent need for $100 million to start debris removal speedily. He indicated 90-100% reimbursements to city.
- — Sylvester Turner (@SylvesterTurner)Sat, Sep 02 2017 22:59:55My meeting with @POTUS this morning in Houston was productive. Told him of urgency of city's needs, such as advances for housing repairs.
- — Mike Glenn (@mrglenn)Sat, Sep 02 2017 22:41:23My #HoustonChronicle colleagues and I have been in the floodwaters every day telling the story of #HurricaneHarvey. #HoustonStrong https://twitter.com/abc/status/904080965059870720 …
Hurricane Harvey: Houston Responds in Midst of Deluge
A community, a state, and a nation come together in the face of overwhelming odds and natures awe. Here are some of what we've seen.