- We asked where the conversation about sex and pleasure was had...
- Consent was also a topic
- — AfroFem Hub (@HOLAAfrica)Sat, Jul 01 2017 10:40:11
- — AfroFem Hub (@HOLAAfrica)Sat, Jul 01 2017 10:49:13'When there is a no, whther you find it fair or unfair, whether person is being 'selfish or not' it's is a no. Walk away.' #PleaseHerUganda
- STDs and STis
- — AfroFem Hub (@HOLAAfrica)Sat, Jul 01 2017 11:17:11'If you/your partner knows what it (your vagina) looks like they'll know when something is different/something changes'. #PleaseHerUganda
- How do we slide into the sexual DMs...?
- — AfroFem Hub (@HOLAAfrica)Sat, Jul 01 2017 11:49:51The conversation slides over to how to turn someone on. Looking good, smelling good, whispering in peoples ears. #PleaseHerUganda
#PleaseHerUganda: A Tale of Sex Conversation in Feminist Utopia
Kampala was where it was at to speak about safe sex and pleasure within queer women community. We had a mixture of ideas in the midst of a Feminist Utopia created by FitClique Africa.