- The day began with an introduction from Professor Janice Kay, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), University of Exeter
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:09:20
- — Bob Ridge-Stearn (@BobRidgeStearn)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:11:59
- Focus on the learning spaces provided at Exeter
- Followed by an introduction to CLL and the development events by Sue Thompson, CLL Co-ordinator, Higher Education Academy and Liz Shrives, CLL Development Programme, SEDA.
- — Bob Ridge-Stearn (@BobRidgeStearn)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:21:27
- Next up is the Exeter Learning Raid! Using surface tables and touch screen technology
- — Joel Mills (@iLearningUK)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:21:57#cll1213 interested to see the surface touch tables for use in HE. traditionally they are used in schools at a lower pedagogic level.
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:54:10Second activity multiuser drag and drop using PowerPoint back drop #cll1213 fun and interactive! Build in competitive element in teams
- — Helen Heywood (@skillsacademic)Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:58:14
- Next on the agenda 'Digital connectedness- maximizing the potential of your network', Sue Beckingham, SEDA and Sheffield Hallam University.
- — Joel Mills (@iLearningUK)Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:23:16
Changing the Learning Landscape – Where are we now with digital literacies?
A one day workshop held on 14 March at the University of Exeter.
byHEA Events 3 Likes382 Views