- Maybe you are just starting out in your career in learning, maybe you are closing it out and retiring soon or going down a different path. We have learned much through our experiences and unfortunately we do not have a time machine to share the insights with our past selves to make the path easier or more satisfying.
- However what if you did? What insights would you share? What pitfalls would you avoid and which resources would you advise yourself to connect with?
- Join us this week on #GuildChat as we reflect on the advice we’d give our past selves as they begin their career in learning.
- — Chad Lowry (@ChadSLowry)Fri, Sep 22 2017 18:08:19This job isn't what you perceive it to be. Learn the field by understanding the science behind it. #GuildChat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/911290221563703298 …
- — urbie delgado (@urbie)Fri, Sep 22 2017 18:32:23#guildchat A1 I learned instructional design on the street, around eight years before starting my MS Ed. so good advice would be: skool. Go! https://twitter.com/elearningguild/status/911290221563703298 …
- — eLearning Guild (@eLearningGuild)Fri, Sep 22 2017 18:11:26Q2. What misconceptions did you have about your career early on that you wish you could have corrected earlier? #GuildChat
- — Eric Rowland (@eRowland_eLearn)Fri, Sep 22 2017 18:12:37That college really prepared me for this career. They did a good job, but there was so much more to learn! #guildchat
- — Mike Simmons (@simmons_m)Fri, Sep 22 2017 18:41:35
#GuildChat for 9/22/17: Advice To Our Past Selves
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat