- Our topic for this week’s chat is on what L&D can learn from marketing.
What our industry can learn from others is always a popular topic and Marketing as of late is high on that list. But just like the learning industry being “disrupted” by technology changes so to is Marketing. Learning from a changing industry presents some interesting challenges.
- Is what we are learning from Marketing what we should be learning from Marketing? Besides what we can apply from this industry, What is marketing teaching us about how people access information today and the ways decisions are being made?
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:07:01
- — Craig Sybert (@Craig_Sybert)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:08:16
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:10:23
- — David Glow (@criticallearner)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:14:26If you are going that far, you might as well VI Poo #DevilsDonuts #Guildchat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs … https://twitter.com/tmiket/status/931600021530791936 …
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:09:04
- — Bianca Baumann CTDP (@biancabaumann)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:10:37
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:12:06
- — Jenny Hill, CPLP (@jennyrhill)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:51:50A1) Going to try to catch up fast! Fave marketing campaigns. Excel gum has fab commercials. Red Lobster gets me every time. #guildchat
- — Jenny Hill, CPLP (@jennyrhill)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:53:07A1) With Excel- the little characters are delightful and fun. With red lobster- the yummy stuff is front and center! #guildchat
- — Craig Sybert (@Craig_Sybert)Fri, Nov 17 2017 19:12:44A2. Graphics, demographics studies, scare tactics, heartstring pulling. Basically whatever they use to get engagement can be put to work in one way or another for L&D #GuildChat
#GuildChat for 11/17/17: What L&D Can Learn from Marketing
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat