- We know we can’t turn to our employers alone to help us stay current today, this is especially true for organizational L&D (really? just how many company created courses or programs have you taken on ID?)
- In this weeks #GuildChat we return to a popular discussion on exploring the ways we are independently and interdependently learning, improving and stretching our knowledge and skills. Join us to share the approaches, resources and events that continually help you stay skilled up and learn of others from the Guild Community!
- — Melissa Milloway (@MelMilloway)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:05:21A1 I never feel like I'm skilled enough but I guess when people tell me that I have a skill. Haha. ;) #GuildChat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/901143249192198144 …
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:08:39
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:10:52
- — Sophia Marie (@Sophia_ELearn)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:11:00
- — Craig Sybert (@Craig_Sybert)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:06:19A1. Actual answer. If you feel you are skilled enough, then you are in the wrong industry. You should ALWAYS be learning. #GuildChat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:08:36
- — Craig Sybert (@Craig_Sybert)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:08:55
- — Sophia Marie (@Sophia_ELearn)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:06:27A1) I know when I am "skilled" when my performance or output meets the requirements of the assignment or task. #guildchat
- — Melissa Milloway (@MelMilloway)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:07:11I think there is also a difference between confidence and actual skill. You can be skilled but feel like you are not. #GuildChat
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:07:19A1.2) I mean... My skillz do pay various billz. But I could always learn/practice more. Skilled != proficient. #guildchat
- — Sophia Marie (@Sophia_ELearn)Fri, Aug 25 2017 18:08:19A1) Recently I had a humbling moment when I reviewed work from a year ago and thought, "Gosh this is terrible..." Is this skill? #GuildChat
#GuildChat for 08/25/17: Skilling Up!
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat