- Business changes quickly, budgets never seem to be enough, stakeholders demand the world or demand text be narrated (sigh). These are common issues eLearning designers and developers have faced and may or may not be what you face today.
- Listen. We all have problems but some of us choose to share them in GuildChat!
- In this week’s #GuildChat we’ll pose the question to help draw out your biggest professional needs/wants and allow the community to chime in, connect and maybe commiserate :)
- Ponder today’s challenges and what’s coming soon in your work and the industry, and then let’s see if we can generate a few solutions together along the way!
- — Clark Quinn (@Quinnovator)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:05:49a1) getting people to apply science to their learning/performance solutions #guildchat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/888459704971743233 …
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:05:50A1) DEFINING The work I specifically do! Tend to wear many hats in various order from day to day. #guildchat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/888459704971743233 …
- — Clint Clarkson (@ClintClarkson)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:07:18
- — Sophia Marie (@Sophia_ELearn)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:08:55
- — Clint Clarkson (@ClintClarkson)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:09:47A1) Coming up with new fancy ways to say the same thing that always worked but also make it sound new and "cutting edge" #GuildChat
- — Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:06:40A1) One of my biggest challenges is managing expectations. SMEs don't always know what they don't know they want...or need. #guildchat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:07:14A1 Staying on top of the industry. Matching problems to the appropriate solutions (L&D or otherwise). Dealing w/minimal budgets. #GuildChat
- — urbie delgado (@urbie)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:08:39#guildchat A1 Inertia makes it easy not to improve when we know we can. So coming up w/ideas for continuous improvement have to come slowly
- — Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:09:25A1) On a personal note, I'm my own IT support. Some days are total loss due to keeping up tech, updates, troubleshooting, etc. #guildchat
- — Mathias Vermeulen (@MathVermeulen)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:12:17A1. Biggest challenge in what I do is convincing people to look further than ILT and 'standard' eLearning #GuildChat
- — Jane Bozarth (@JaneBozarth)Fri, Jul 21 2017 18:14:59A1 Biggest challenge in what I do when working on design projects #guildchat https://twitter.com/JaneBozarth/status/872484539913969664 …
#GuildChat for 07/21/17: Your Biggest L&D Challenges… and How to Solve Them!
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat