- Learning solutions come in many forms and frankly can be either supported or produced. Additionally they can be quick like a job aid or more long-term such as a campaign or program. Therefore a one size fits all approach to collecting and reporting results is not advisable.
- In this week’s #GuildChat we turn to the community to share their insights on sharing what works in organizational learning. We’ll explore the methods of collection and structure of reporting but also look at how we report and how it differs based on the audience. Join us as we dissect the activities around gathering evidence and the ways we convey information to build our case for a solution’s effectiveness.
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:06:35A1) Effective in what way? Do people learn? Do they pass the compliance exam? Or does the course sell? BIG difference there! #GuildChat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/822520287749095429 …
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:08:53
- — Jennifer Stathos (@jennyree512)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:11:00@britz Most recently, I went old skool with actual in-person performance checklists. A bit caveman-ish, but it worked!
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:08:29A1 Ideally I like looking beyond "Did they complete the ___" and look for how well the material solved a real problem... #GuildChat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:10:09... When I did leadership training we did qualitative measurements on how much people felt the content helped their work... #GuildChat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:11:06...I did always want more quantitative data on whether they were actually more successful as leaders. That data is hard to get #GuildChat
- — Anthony Altieri (@aa_altieri)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:12:48A2) I hear there's a nifty new thing called #xapi that can help with that! #GuildChat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/822521994977673217 …
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:13:23A2 Participant feedback, 360 feedback on progress, quantitative data that shows that the mark moved on a connected bus. metric #GuildChat
- — James Marsh (@JamesMarsh101)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:20:06
- — Jennifer Stathos (@jennyree512)Fri, Jan 20 2017 19:15:32#GuildChat I forget hashtags sometimes. Okay. A lot. https://twitter.com/jennyree512/status/822521829743099905 …
#GuildChat for 01/20/17: Sharing What Works
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat