- Our topic for this week’s chat is on Applying Event Learning.
- We just wrapped up the DevLearn conference in Vegas which got us to thinking about all the new ideas and approaches as well as technologies attendees encountered throughout the week. How do you take these and make them actionable? Where do you begin and when?
- Join us this week as we share our collective ideas and tips regarding applying post-event learning back into our real worlds of work.
- — eLearning Guild (@eLearningGuild)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:04:07Q1. What steps do you take to start making ideas and solutions from an event come to life in your own work/organization? #GuildChat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:06:24A1 As I participate in event sessions/convos, there's always a part of me mentally picturing how that would work where I work. #GuildChat
- — urbie #EdCamp (@urbie)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:06:33
- — urbie #EdCamp (@urbie)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:08:42
- — urbie #EdCamp (@urbie)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:10:05
- — Katie Stroud (@KatieStroudPro)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:07:12A1) write an article or two to reflect on the big ideas. #guildchat https://twitter.com/elearningguild/status/926510315562467328 …
- — Bethany Bovard (@bethanybovard)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:08:04A1) at my previous job anyone who got funding to visit a conference came back & presented a lecture/workshop on new idea/skill #guildchat
- — Bianca Woods (@eGeeking)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:09:21A1 Sometimes it's just asking questions at the event that are less about my needs & more about what my org will ask about an idea #GuildChat
- — Clark Quinn (@Quinnovator)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:11:58a1) mindmap the keynotes, put ToDos into an app, followup on contacts from speaking #guildchat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/926510315562467328 …
- — Alexis Scott (@elearningalexis)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:12:30Forgot my #guildchat hashtag again! A1. Attend sessions that are practical. Then make a practical to-do list and a wish-to-do list.
- — Hey, it's Myra (@myramade)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:15:44
- — Katie Stroud (@KatieStroudPro)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:27:56A1) reflect on highlights with an article like @mas_edev #guildchat https://twitter.com/mas_edev/status/926503793583259649 …
- — eLearning Guild (@eLearningGuild)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:11:44Q2. What are the most common barriers you've seen in the way of taking event ideas/solutions and applying them back at work? #GuildChat
- — Clark Quinn (@Quinnovator)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:13:18a2) forgetting to revisit the ideas, catching up with the backlog from being gone, workplace inertia #guildchat https://twitter.com/eLearningGuild/status/926512231944253441 …
- — Craig Sybert (@Craig_Sybert)Fri, Nov 03 2017 18:14:01A2. Lack of knowledge of the L&D industry. Lack of interest in moving forward in general. Disdain with the $$ spent. #GuildChat
#GuildChat for 11/03/17: Applying Event Learning
A collection of this week's tweets from #GuildChat