- Steve McAllily took time at The Green House Annual Meeting to talk about opening the first Green House homes in Tupelo, Mississippi
- The blogging world took notice and highlighted this event in long-term care history
- Many local newspapers and t.v. stations covered this story of a visionary organization that sparked a revolution!
- A little rain couldn't dampen the excitement of the event!
- Many of our friends and partners were excited to celebrate how far The Green House Project has come in just 10 years.
- Check out some photos on Facebook that really illustrate how this milestone has impacted so many lives
- Green House homes across the country celebrated this milestone, giving us a stronger voice!
The Green House Project and Mt. San Antonio Gardens navigate the California regulatory system to become the 24th state to bring Elders home!