- — Jo Miller, GPC (@JM_Grants)Tue, Jul 29 2014 11:08:10
- — Diane H. Leonard GPC (@DianeHLeonard)Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:56:03Happy #grantchat day! I'll miss being with everyone today @ 12pm ET for competency #2 of 8. I'm on vaca with the family :) Tty next week!
- — #GrantChat (@Grant_Chat)Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:30:23
- — Clay Myers-Bowman (@claybow)Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:51:10
- — Becky Jascoviak MBA (@NonprofitBecky)Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:53:05#grantchat is getting ready to commence! Love my Tuesdays! Today's topic is Program Design. Tweet on in!
- — Clay Myers-Bowman (@claybow)Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:57:54
- — Jo Miller, GPC (@JM_Grants)Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:58:12FYI - Diane will not be my co-host today - although she will be missed, I applaud her for unplugging and enjoying family #grantchat
- — Len Mafrica (@LenMafrica)Tue, Jul 29 2014 16:01:18#grantchat A1 Gather intel from variety of internal sources to define needs e.g. past member surveys, call logs, web and soc media first.
#Grantchat 07/29/14 Part 2: GPC- Program Design
Part 2 of our 8 part series on the competencies evaluated for the Grant Professional Certification by the Grant Professionals Certification Institute