- — GPA (@GPANational)Tue, Apr 14 2015 13:50:23Hope you can join #grantchat co-moderators @DianeHLeonard & @JM_Grants TODAY @ 12pm ET for Writing LOIs http://grantchat.org/2015/04/question-preview-writing-an-effective-letter-of-inquiry/ …
- — GPA MN North Star (@MNGrantPros)Tue, Apr 14 2015 13:57:12
- — Becky Jascoviak MBA (@NonprofitBecky)Tue, Apr 14 2015 15:01:24Prepare ye the way of the LOI, No disrespect meant to Godspell :) Join #grantchat in just an hour for the important Letter of Intent topic.
- — Diane H. Leonard GPC (@DianeHLeonard)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:00:10Stay tuned for a flurry of tweets! It's #grantchat day and we're talking about Letters of Inquiry. Hop into the chat and say hi!
- — #GrantChat (@Grant_Chat)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:01:05
- — smartegrants (@SmartEGrants)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:02:03
- — Ruth McLean Dawson (@meRuthAnne)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:05:31CIA: getting the garden ready, planting, and walking/driving to see all the flowering trees and flowers. #grantchat
- — Dave Tinker, CFRE (@davethecfre)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:05:50
#Grantchat 04/14/15 Foundation Grants: Letters of Inquiry
Grantchat is a community of grant professionals, grant seekers and managers that connect, share and grow each week. #grantchat is co-hosted by Diane H Leonard, GPC and Jo Miller, GPC. Grantchat.org is free community and a professional development program of SmartEGrants.com