- — Holly Jenkins (@hollyoxen)Wed, Jul 17 2013 05:39:56
- — Eric Nehrlich (@generalist)Tue, Jul 16 2013 18:00:07
- — Grant McCracken (@Grant27)Tue, Jul 16 2013 16:55:30
- That's me, Grant, filming with my iPhone as we went, and, to the left, and Maria, in front. So we were being stalked.
- — Vanessa Vasconcelos (@VanessaMCV)Wed, Jul 17 2013 01:41:51
- Jonathan Bloom was one of the happiest discoveries of the day. He's is a TV journalist who does he is own investigation, filming, writing, editing and release. A journalist like Jonathan with an ethnographer like @StevePortigal, the possibilites that are endless.
- — Craig Swanson (@craigswanson)Tue, Jul 16 2013 20:03:52
- — greggfraley (@greggfraley)Tue, Jul 16 2013 19:31:35
The story of the automated anthropologist
I spend July 16 in San Francisco doing whatever people asked me to. Well, almost anything. I was the automated anthropologist, roving the city, performing tasks assigned by people on Twitter. This is my story. (This just in: It turns out that all the photos and videos taken by Maria were lost!)
byGrant McCracken238 Views