- — Digital Scotland (@digiscot)Mon, Oct 17 2016 07:10:00Good morning! It's a special week, it's #GOLW16 https://www.getonlineweek.com/ check out the work of our amazing projects http://digital.scvo.org.uk/projects/castle-douglas/ …
- — Rachel Neaman (@RCNeaman)Mon, Oct 17 2016 07:37:18
- — Digital Doncaster (@OnlineDoncaster)Mon, Oct 17 2016 08:03:00
- — OpenUp Digital (@openupdigi)Mon, Oct 17 2016 08:18:39Best of luck to everyone supporting Get Online Week this year! Looking forward to helping local people in #Bournville this Thurs #GOLW16 https://twitter.com/BVTNews/status/787930102290079744 …
- — Peabody (@PeabodyLDN)Tue, Oct 18 2016 10:14:06
Get Online Week 2016
After months of planning at Get Online Week HQ, but more importantly in the communities taking part, the UK's biggest digital inclusion campaign is back. And this year, its celebrating it's 10th birthday!
byGood Things Foundation 4,087 Views