- We're digging our host's use of video to promote today's #KareoChat!
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:05:29
- To start off, we wanted to know how many of our chatters have embraced video so far.
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:06:17It is obvious that video is a big part of our online experience. By next year 70% of search will come from video content! #KareoChat
- — Sarah (@sarahsoccer91)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:09:22A1:I'm starting a doctor chat right here on Twitter! Patients will be able to submit questions and doctors will answer in a video #kareochat
- — Lisa || AlphaVert (@Lisa03755)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:12:53
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:17:20Me too. @blab is a conversation and inclusive. @periscopeco is "look at me" Just my 2 cents #KareoChat https://twitter.com/Lisa03755/status/725719445402955776 …
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:11:05
- — Dr. Tom Giannulli (@drtom_kareo)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:11:15
- — Lisa || AlphaVert (@Lisa03755)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:12:18
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:13:21Here's an example. @eyePorter has lessened time w/patients by making FAQ videos. #KareoChat https://twitter.com/ShereesePubHlth/status/725718652884934656 …
- — David Harlow (@healthblawg)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:16:40A1 Key issue once video is recorded: discoverability. Platform. Searchable text / hashtags. Linking from other online resources. #kareochat
- — S. Turner Dean (@Turbodean)Thu, Apr 28 2016 16:17:00T1: I know a podiatrist that has used video for many years (gait analysis). storage & remote access r the new techs of interest #KareoChat
- Have our chatters created video to help educate patients?
Video's Impact on the Healthcare Practice
Today's fast-paced #KareoChat saw host Janet Kennedy of @GetSocialHealth lead the discussion on using video as one of the tools to showcase a practice and build a strong online reputation.