- — Jared Johnson (@jaredpiano)Thu, Mar 31 2016 15:57:01
- Let's jump right in! We were curious how many of our chatters were familiar with the recent MedStar attack, and why they think providers should be concerned with this news.
- — Danielle Siarri (@innonurse)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:16:09
- — Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:05:03T1: Providers need be concerned because MedStar attack shows major disruption that can occur. Need backup to be ready. #KareoChat
- — Shereese Maynard, MS (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:06:21A1 Right out the gate, wow. They need to be concerned because they are still reacting vs. adopting proactive practices #kareochat
- — Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:08:05
- — Stephanie Crabb (@stephaniecrabb)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:08:34
- — Jared Johnson (@jaredpiano)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:09:40Are some parts of the #healthcare infrastructure more vulnerable than others? #kareochat https://twitter.com/stephaniecrabb/status/715571496140337152 …
- — Shereese Maynard, MS (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:08:58A1 Because of my proximity to many of the Medstar complexes, I interact w/ staff often. I thought they were irresponsible #kareochat
- — NurseAmelia (@RN_Solutions)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:10:31
- — Dr. Tom Giannulli (@drtom_kareo)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:12:02Would like to know specifics as to the Hollyqwod Pres breech. Was is social hacking or technical or both. #kareochat
- — Shereese Maynard, MS (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:10:53A1 And BTW, the way Hollywood Pres. responded to their attack has lead to some of this. Hospitals need to get it together #kareochat
- — John Nye Infosec Guy (@EndisNye_com)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:13:00
- — Ajay Grover (@AjayGrover29)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:13:00
- — Lifespeed (@LifespeedNolan)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:13:17
- — Mandi Bishop (@MandiBPro)Thu, Mar 31 2016 16:14:20Recent #infosec audit by white hat #hackers found 100% system/process vulnerability across 3 hospitals. #KareoChat http://twitter.com/jaredpiano/status/715571773031518209 …
- What are security basics that all providers should be familiar with?
Security: How Can Providers Prepare for a Cyber Attack?
With the recent MedStar attack at the top of mind, our host @JaredPiano led a discussion on how providers can prepare for a cyber attack.
byKareo1 Like268 Views