- @HealthITAdvice conducted a survey recently that discovered some interesting findings!
- — Melissa VanHouten (@melissarvh)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:06:16T1 Both are responsible for contributing 2 the issue & should be involved as well in its resolution. Both matter in this process. #kareochat
- — Health IT Advice (@HealthITAdvice)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:06:31
- — Health IT Advice (@HealthITAdvice)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:06:56A1: Our patient survey explored how people respond to long wait times & what practices can do differently to minimize frustration #KareoChat
- — Chuck Webster MDMSIE (@wareFLO)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:10:11Traditional insight: trade-off between shorter waiting times & underutilized staff vs better utilization but longer waiting times #KareoChat https://twitter.com/wareFLO/status/839885362889637888 …
- — Michael Joseph, PMP (@HealthData4All)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:10:28A1: Cause & effect. Providers need to know consequences of excessive, recurring patient wait times. #kareochat
- — Health IT Advice (@HealthITAdvice)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:12:42
- — ShereeseM, MS/MBA (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:10:47A1 Actually, wait times across care journey are a nightmare. From routine checkups, specialty apts, 2 ED visit, Pts are pissed #KareoChat
- — Dr. Tom Giannulli (@drtom_kareo)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:13:41
- — Chuck Webster MDMSIE (@wareFLO)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:12:44Only way 2 get around trade off is (wait 4 it!) change workflows! & what's the best tech 4 turbocharging 🏎️ healthcare workflow? #KareoChat https://twitter.com/wareFLO/status/839886042622722053 …
- — ShereeseM, MS/MBA (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:13:57A1 Blame is not mutually exclusive. Drs need to run more efficient practices; patients need to seek right care, at right time. #KareoChat
- — S. Turner Dean (@Turbodean)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:14:12T1: my own recent experience is I had a much shorter wait time at a walk-in clinic than i did at a private practice with an appt #KareoChat
- What was surprising about physician vs patient responses?
- — Melissa VanHouten (@melissarvh)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:15:22T2 That docs believe there are few consequences of this & that patients have no patience 4 this nor see some of reasons 4 delays. #kareochat
- — Wilson To, PhD (@wilson_to)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:16:41
- — ShereeseM, MS/MBA (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:16:48
- — Michael Joseph, PMP (@HealthData4All)Thu, Mar 09 2017 17:16:57A1: Many patients won't complain directly to doc or staff, perhaps intimidated. Feedback via anonomous survey is essential. #kareochat
Patient Wait Time Woes
Patient Wait Time Woes: Is there a solution in sight? We certainly tried to find one during our #KareoChat discussion yesterday, hosted by @HealthITAdvice! See our recap of this educational discussion below!
byKareo1 Like123 Views