- 1. Hanging out with brilliant colleagues from Norwich Medical School and #MEDEd twitter buddies.
- — Adi Vyas (@adipodean)Sat, Aug 13 2016 18:28:34
- — BarbaraJennings (@GeneticsMBBS)Mon, Aug 29 2016 11:41:19
- — Adi Vyas (@adipodean)Tue, Aug 30 2016 09:26:13Our very own @Lauramcbow @UeaMed I'm @BeSSTUK symposium; any "unifying approach" to teach this across disciplines? https://twitter.com/nlafferty/status/770552345688145920 …
- — (((Laura Bowater))) (@Lauramcbow)Tue, Aug 30 2016 09:36:16
- — Natalie Lafferty (@nlafferty)Mon, Aug 29 2016 09:41:57We created a wee tutorial 4 students involved in creating learning resources https://digitalteacherssc.wordpress.com/2016/05/09/copyright-tutorial/ … #amee2016 #3c https://twitter.com/dr_keenan/status/770193913646899200 …
- 2. Launch of @MEDEdPublish editorial board
- — BarbaraJennings (@GeneticsMBBS)Thu, Sep 01 2016 13:50:01
- 3. The generous sharing of wisdom.
- — MedEdPublish (@MedEdPublish)Mon, Aug 29 2016 07:30:40
- 4. Pondering finite and wicked, infinite problems with the help of the brilliant @GlendaEoyang
- 5. Barcelona! Beautiful places soothe tired faculty members and provide the environments to learn, develop and collaborate.
My #AMEE2016. Innovating Faculty Development in Education.
This is a top-10 list of my experiences @ the Barcelona conference, with a focus on the theme of faculty development.