- Check out what happened on this year's Geeks on a Beach in the beautiful island of Boracay, Philippines last August 20-21, 2015.
DAY 0: GOAB Pre-Conference Presscon
- — Yuji Gonzales (@YGonzalesINQ)Wed, Aug 19 2015 10:03:49Valencia: The startup ecosystem needs support from every sector.This is year is a banner year because many sectors are coming #GeeksOnABeach
- — Yuji Gonzales (@YGonzalesINQ)Wed, Aug 19 2015 10:06:11Valencia on startup: We are trying to create an entire ecosystem by engaging the academe, the government, and private sector #GeeksOnABeach
- — Yuji Gonzales (@YGonzalesINQ)Wed, Aug 19 2015 10:08:52Amper: We've been doing #GeeksOnABeach for 3 years now, and it just started as a talk. It started as a personal desire to share what we know
- — Yuji Gonzales (@YGonzalesINQ)Wed, Aug 19 2015 10:13:36Amper: The reason why we are doing this is we want to help the PH economy. We want to help create jobs. #GeeksOnABeach
- — Yuji Gonzales (@YGonzalesINQ)Wed, Aug 19 2015 10:15:15Amper: We want to help the young generation to fulfill their potential by exposing them to best practices, industry leaders #GeeksOnABeach
- — PRworks Inc. (@PRWorksPh)Wed, Aug 19 2015 21:45:54
DAY 0: IdeaSpace Private Investors Dinner
- — Geeks on a Beach (@GeeksOnABeach)Wed, Aug 19 2015 22:23:18
- — Tina Amper (@am_tins)Wed, Aug 19 2015 22:29:07
Geeks on a Beach 2015 Recap
Geeks On A Beach (GOAB) is an international conference for everyone who is passionate about startups, technology, design, and making the world a better place. GOAB aims to bring together tech heroes and innovators in a challenging and collaborative atmosphere.
byGeeks on a Beach8 Likes304 Views