- — markchappelle (@markchappelle)Fri, May 10 2013 15:20:00Still tryin not to find out. MT @GeeDee215: What's ur fav semi-appropriate detail/story about ur mother that you only learned later in life?
- — Gene Demby (G.D.) (@GeeDee215)Fri, May 10 2013 15:18:41My mom told me a crazy story when I was 23 abt being in college and seeing unicorns after she smoked some weed that was laced with angeldust
- — tricia matthew (@triciamatthew)Fri, May 10 2013 17:02:28@GeeDee215 When she was a cop my mom lost a prisoner. Her favorite lunch truck showed up and she left him unattended: "wait here," she said.
Mama likes to scrap.
- — Cocky McSwagsalot (@MoreAndAgain)Fri, May 10 2013 15:33:38@GeeDee215 My mother's also the oldest child, but she's always been petite. As a kid, she'd fight boys who picked on her/her siblings.
Mama = trill.
- — Insert Name Here (@CocoaNo5)Fri, May 10 2013 15:35:30@GeeDee215 My grandma coaxed my grandpa w/ sex, tied him to their bed only to beat him w/ a belt and leave him there. Don't cheat fellas!
- — The Comeback Kid. (@thewayoftheid)Fri, May 10 2013 15:22:02
- — Edward Paniello (@Vermando)Fri, May 10 2013 19:20:56
Ya Mama's Secret Past.
Ahead of Mother's Day, we asked folks about funny, sordid details of their mothers' pasts that they discovered only as they got older.
byGene Demby (G.D.)1 Like3,523 Views