- — Chris Ham (@profchrisham)Tue, Sep 04 2012 11:29:19new Health Secretary but same challenges: money, quality, Dilnot, and the bravery to lead long overdue service changes at faster pace
- — Joe McCrea (@joemccrea1966)Tue, Sep 04 2012 09:50:45I like Lansley personally, but if Osborne had to stay else admit economic failure, logically is this admission of failure on NHS?
- — NHSConfed Press Team (@NHSConfed_Press)Tue, Sep 04 2012 12:27:26
- — Alastair McLellan (@HSJEditor)Tue, Sep 04 2012 14:39:35Delivering a 'project' like the Olympics very different from delivering NHS reforms which directly effects tens of millions #reshuffle
- — Nick Seddon (@N_Seddon)Tue, Sep 04 2012 09:44:42@JGForsyth An error to sack him now. Lansley poor at communication (past 2 yrs); but implementation and detail his forte (next 2 yrs)
- — Mike Smithson (@MSmithsonPB)Tue, Sep 04 2012 13:32:21New health secretary, Jeremy Hunt, tried to block the NHS section in the Olympic opening ceremony. http://bit.ly/PYFY4I
- — ben goldacre (@bengoldacre)Tue, Sep 04 2012 14:17:59A health secretary who believes in homeopathy is like a Chancellor relying on money trees. Or a Transport Minister backing perpetual motion.
- — Alastair McLellan (@HSJEditor)Tue, Sep 04 2012 14:11:37Am berated by somebody in the know for suggesting Lansley blocked Lamb's appt to DH in 2010 - apparently it's 'a huge myth'
Reactions to Jeremy Hunt's appointment as health secretary from across the sector
Jeremy Hunt has been appointed health secretary in David Cameron's cabinet reshuffle. Here are some thoughts and reactions from across the sector.
byGuardian Healthcare589 Views