- — Jon (@jonp__)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:26:46
- — Alex Crockford (@gingerwandrer)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:27:40Strikes me that announcing that you’re appointing Chris Grayling as Party Chairman and then going with someone else is a less serious cock-up than announcing that you’re appointing Chris Grayling as Party Chairman and then actually doing it would have been!
- — Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:27:07May's reshuffle descends into shambles after Tory Twitter account wrongly announces Chris Grayling as new party chairman http://dailym.ai/2FgiXbI
- — Jason Wilson (@WhizzoUK)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:27:24Even though Chris Grayling was Conservative chairman for less than a minute he's almost certainly done irreparable damage to their chances in the local elections.
- — John Spiers (@squeezyjohn)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:27:32
- — Nathaniel Hornblower (@ImMeHooYou)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:26:18"Chris, you're the new party chairman....." "But I don't wanaaaaaa...." "Ok Chris, we'll try and.....wait, are you sh*tting your pants again...CHRISTOPHER GRAYLING!!..." #CabinetReshuffle #ToriesOut pic.twitter.com/Vu7M7yDo40
Another Grayling day for Tories
byGareth Platt49 Views