- — Matthew Fennell (@matthewfennell)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:34:50Rest in Peace Andy Griffith, thanks for all the times you brought sons, fathers, and grandfathers closer together
- — Lee Collins (@LeeCollins_1)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:39:05America lost a TV icon today in Andy Griffith. He brought to us a show that has stood the test of time and is still unmatched. #mayberry
- — Cayla Daniels (@cayladaniels)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:32:05RT @ScottyMcCreery: RIP Andy Griffith.. We lost a legend today that provided me and my family some great quality time around the tv filled with some good laughs
- — Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:02:16Andy Griffith His pursuit of excellence and the joy he took in creating served generations & shaped my life I'm forever grateful RIP Andy
- — Teresa S (@moonherb)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:30:04RT @EverydayHealth: RIP Andy Griffith! What a great dad figure to so many of us. Hope he and Aunt Bee are eating homemade pie in that Mayberry in the sky.
- — The TV Watcher (@OnMyDVR)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:04:13RIP #AndyGriffith http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/07/andy-griffith-dies-at-age-86/1 …day.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/07/andy-griffith-dies-at-age-86/1
- — Joseph Gallenstein (@JoeGallenstein)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:04:17
- — Courtney Jones (@CourtneyLJones)Tue, Jul 03 2012 10:30:24