- Supporters are pleased with the Supreme Court ruling on social media
- — Fred Carl (@doctorfch)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:56:55
- — Marcia Russo (@marciarusso)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:07:04
- Critics are strongly against the decision to uphold Obama's health care law
- — Cristina Marcos (@cimarcos)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:52:17Protester on mic outside #scotus: "If you fine us, we will not pay. If you imprison us, we will pray with our fellow prisoners."
Supreme Court upholds Obama health care plan
The Supreme Court upheld the health care act, giving President Obama a major victory. Critics call the requirement an unconstitutional overreach by Congress and the Obama administration. Supporters say it is necessary to finance the health care plan.
byGannett media592 Views