- — NBA Fantasy (@NBAFantasy)Fri, Feb 10 2012 21:40:13Finally!. Jeremy Lin is now owned in 100% of ESPN leagues. This marks arguably the quickest rise in fantasy history. http://ow.ly/92J0n
- — darren rovell (@darrenrovell)Fri, Feb 10 2012 21:40:13Since Jeremy Lin's 1st start on 2/4, MSG's market cap has grown $228 million. Over that time, they paid Lin about $48,100.
- — Laurie Ruettimann (@lruettimann)Mon, Feb 13 2012 21:19:49
- Lin even has his own word generator
- — Kari Van Horn (@KariVanHorn)Fri, Feb 10 2012 19:17:47
The Linsanity continues
More than a week after a career high 25-points over the Nets, buzz around Jeremy Lin has not slowed. He was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week, while Lin is becoming one of the fastest growing athlete brands in the world, according to Forbes.
byGannett media28,641 Views