- The morning opens with a discussion on advocating for an equity-based approach to impact investing.
- Next up was a discussion on scaling solutions in global health delivery where collaboration and culture of risk taking was encouraged.
- — Philanthropy Forum (@gpforg)Wed, Apr 18 2012 15:35:49Emphasis on quality is a must-have before roll-out. Same principle essential for for-profit and non-profit. William Campbell #gpf2012
- — Yvonne Moore (@YLMoore)Wed, Apr 18 2012 16:08:08
- GPF2012 closed with a discussion on global governance emphasizing the role philanthropy could play.
- — Humanity United (@HUtweets)Wed, Apr 18 2012 17:50:05
- — Josh Lease (@joshlease)Wed, Apr 18 2012 18:12:41
- — Social Innovation (@SSIReview)Wed, Apr 18 2012 18:24:12
GPF 2012: Accountability
Great moments from the final day of the Global Philanthropy Forum annual conference.
byGlobal Philanthropy Forum557 Views