- — GARNet (@GARNetweets)Wed, Jun 29 2016 07:11:26Try #icar_2016 so we don't mix tweets with an Animal Reproduction meeting!! https://twitter.com/araport/status/747952667931049984 …
- — Julien Alassimone (@jalassim)Wed, Jun 29 2016 15:31:40
June 29th: Jen Sheen (Havard) kicked off the meeting before the 'Editors' session and the evening opening mixer!
- — Global Plant Council (@GlobalPlantGPC)Wed, Jun 29 2016 08:07:39Jen Shen opens #ICAR_2016 in Gyeongju S.Korea discussing dynamic signalling networks in Arabidopsis
- — mary williams (@PlantTeaching)Wed, Jun 29 2016 08:10:52#ICAR_2016 We start off with Jen Sheen http://molbio.mgh.harvard.edu/sheenweb/main_page.html … who starts by reminding us to enjoy Beauty of plants as well as science x
- — GARNet (@GARNetweets)Wed, Jun 29 2016 08:30:59#icar_2016 Awesome that Jen Sheen is showing new data regarding structure of the Hexokinase-Glucose interaction w a range of HKX mutants.
- — Ruth Bastow (@plantscience)Wed, Jun 29 2016 08:45:55#icar_2016 Sheen - Plant MAPK cascade genes are greatly amplified, as they are used in many pathways throughout the plant life cycle
- — Morgan Halane (@themorgantrail)Wed, Jun 29 2016 09:41:25
June 30th AM: Hiroo Fukuda and Youngsook Lee with Plenary talks before the concurrent sessions started....
ICAR 2016: Gyeongju, South Korea
International Conference on Arabidopsis Research: June 29th- July 3rd 2016