- The video from the event is available here:
- — Katina Rogers (@katinalynn)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:02:12
- — Hybrid Pedagogy (@HybridPed)Fri, Oct 10 2014 19:44:22#digped folks, join the #remixthediss backchannel and watch a live-stream of the @FuturesED panel in just 15 minutes. http://www.hastac.org/blogs/cathy-davidson/2014/08/28/what-dissertation-new-models-methods-media …
- — Gregory T. Donovan (@gdonovan)Fri, Oct 10 2014 19:42:02#remixthediss panel @GC_CUNY starting in 15min. Livestream link and more info here: http://futures.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2014/10/05/schedule-oct-10-digital-dissertation-event-livestream-remixthediss/ … @FuturesED
- — Alex Gil (@elotroalex)Tue, Sep 23 2014 13:14:27
- — Katherine Pandora (@pandorakat)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:57:07
- — Nikki JD White (@nikdudley1)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:20:56following #remixthediss on twitter and half-listening to the livestream while working - wish i could be there in person!
- — CDRS (@ColumbiaCDRS)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:17:52
- — Jesse Stommel (@Jessifer)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:05:56
- — Kalle Westerling (@kallewesterling)Fri, Oct 10 2014 20:21:00
What Is a Dissertation? New Models, Methods, Media #remixthediss
This Futures Initiative panel featured five people who have either defended or are writing dissertations in innovative formats–Scalar, video, comics, multimedia interactives, data visualization. You can find all the relevant pages and information about the event here: http://bit.ly/remixthediss.
byFutures Initiative1 Like137 Views