- On February 8th, the Graduate Center hosted an open, livestreamed workshop on the inclusion of the meaning of mobility and the role of design as a process that can cultivate a culture of accessibility that goes beyond accommodations.
- — Katina Rogers (@katinalynn)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:09:29
- — Kalle Westerling (@kallewesterling)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:11:10
- — Sara Hendren (@ablerism)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:12:23As always, a key text in disability studies if you're curious to know more. #fight4edu https://twitter.com/katinalynn/status/829407327686184965 …
- — Danica Savonick (@DanicaSavonick)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:14:55J. Butler: do we or do we not live in a world where people assist each other? ... help each other with basic needs? #fight4edu
- — Michael Rifino (@Mikerifino1)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:18:34
Accessibility, Mobility, and Design
byFutures Initiative41 Views